Thursday, March 8, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - March 8, 2012 (Declaration Of Faith Over Your Life)


Today I speak into your life..... I speak God's peace over you. I speak God's grace over you. I speak God's power over you. I speak that you are loved today. I speak that every need of your house is met today. I speak God's healing over and in your body today. I speak God's provision in your house. I speak God strength in your heart and your mind today. You are His child. He... said that we could declare and decree a thing and so shall it be. It shall not be that you lack. It shall not be that you are sick. It shall not be that you be stressed or depressed. You are a child of "the" King. You shall reign. You shall rule. You shall walk in power and authority today. You have within you the power to move mountains. You have within you the words that will produce change in your life and the lives of those around you. I declare and decree that you will speak and things will line up with your words. Bodies will be healed. Hurts will be removed. Lives will change. You are God's child ..... a sheep in His pasture. He loves you beyond measure. There is nothing or no one that compares to the love that our Father has for you. I declare and decree that you will rest in the knowledge of who He is in you. That you will rest in His arms and walk in His power. In Jesus name I declare and decree that these words are so ..... In Jesus name ..... Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah Amen, Amen and Amen.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...