Saturday, March 24, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 24, 2012 (Asking God To Use Our Lives To Reveal More Of Who He Is To Those Around Us)

God you are glorious.   You are mavelous Daddy.   We thank you Father.   We thank you for your love and for your protection.   Father we bless your name today.   We magnify who you are Father.   We bless you Daddy.    Great are you Father.   Glorious are you Daddy.   You are so awesome and we thank you today.   Thank you for being our Father and our Friend.   Thank you for being our Keeper and our Protector.   Thank you for being our Provision Daddy.    Father we bless your holy name.   We just want to say thank you.   Thank you for all that you have done and all that you are doing in our lives.   Thank you Daddy.   Praise you Father.   Praise your holy name.   Praise your holy and righteous name.....  Praise you Daddy.    Now Father we ask that you you reveal more of who you are to us.   We know who you are Father but we are asking that you make it more prevalent in our lives so that others can see your goodness and your grace through us.    Let your power and your anointing flow freely through our lives today.    Praise you God.   Praise you Daddy.   Praise you our King.   Hallelujah.   We bless your name Father.    We magnify you and we glolrify you Father.   

___________________________

CONFESSION FOR TODAY .....

Father today we confess your word over our lives.   We repeat what you have said Father.   Father you said out of the mouth of two or three witnesses .... let every word be established.    So today Father we become the second witness.   You have said .... now we say it Daddy.    So let these words be established and secure today in our lives in Jesus name......

"I am a child of God.   Created in His image and after His likeness.   I am brought with a price.   Because I am purchased by the blood of Jesus .... I belong to God.   God is my Master and my king.    My life and my lifestyle are no longer my own.   I am here to accomplish the will of my Father.    Because I belong to God .... I know that by Jesus stripes I am healed.    The word of my Father said that He knows the things that I have need of and that He is faithful and just to provide me with those things.     So I know that every need of my life is met according to God's word.    His word says that if I trust Him .... He will do great and mighty things.   Not only for me .... but through me.    All that I am .... I am in Him.   All that I do .... I do in Him.   My life is filled with the strength of my Father.   For I am joyous in Him.   His word says that His joy is my strength.    I understand who I am.   I understand whose I am.   My words line up with His words and not only am I faithful ..... I am "full of faith".   I believe what my Daddy has said.   Therefore I know that signs and wonders shall follow my life.   For He said in His word that signs and wonders will follow those that believe.   Amen"


PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE POST BELOW AND SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY BY CLICKING THE LINK FOR COMMENTS ......

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...