Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - March 6, 2012 (Confession Of God's Word)

Let your prayer be the confession of His word today .....


Let's make this our "Daily Moment With God" where we confess His word in our lives. Let's speak what our God speaks ..... Let's confirm it within ourselves so that our soul (our mind, our will, and our emotions) will line up with what we say. So today we say .... "I am who God says I am. I can do everything that God says I can do. I am His child. I am covered by Him and comforted by Him.... All that I am .... I am in Him. My life and my light flow from Him. Today I am healed because my Savior took stripes on His back for my healing. Today every need that I have is met by Him. He is my source and my resource. His word tells me to trust in Him and to lean NOT to my understanding .... it tells me to acknowledge Him in all my ways and that He will direct my path. Today I walk in representation of who He is. My mind, my will, my emotions will not dictate how I respond. I will be led by the word of God. I will rest in His promises. He has promised me that He will never leave me nor forsake me. Though men leave me ....my Father is ever with me. My peace and my prosperity are in Him. My flesh will no longer dictate my life. No longer will I be bondage. I will walk in the freedom that the Father has bestowed upon my life. Today my life will be a reflection of who He is. Today I will lead others into a closer relationship with my Father. Not just by what I say .... but by what they see me do. I will not have a double mindset. Nor shall I have a double lifestyle. My life is whole and my life will reflect who I am in Him. Today .... I am victorious because the greatest one resides on the inside of me. Nothing that the enemy brings shall overtake me .....because the Lord is on my side. Amen."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen...Hallalujah..Thank you Jesus

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...