Wednesday, March 28, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION - March 28, 2012 (Prayer For The Children)

Father God thank you.   Thank you for your love, for your peace, and for your power.   Thank you for going before us today and making every crooked place straight Father.   Father we need you.   We need you in our homes.   We need you on our jobs.   We need you in our cars.   Father wherever we are ....we recognize our need for you.   Thank you Father for you have already said that you are omnipresent.   So wherever we are .... you are.   Help us to recognize your presence.   Help us to see the manifestation of your love towards us Daddy.     Father show us your glory.   

Father today we lift up the children before you.   We ask that you watch over them and keep them.   That you shield and protect them.   Father while they are at school .... let no hurt, harm, or danger come nigh them.   Father guard them today.   Protect them today.   Father we bind up and cancel any satanic attack that may be planned against the children today.    Father where other kids want to be destructive and shoot up schools today .... we bind that up and cast it out in Jesus name.   Where others are trying to influence them with drugs .... we bind that up and cast it out in Jesus name.    Whatever the attack Daddy .... it is not of you.   So we cancel it now.   We cancel the plans of the enemy in all areas of the children's lives ..... It is in Jesus name we do pray.   Amen.

___________________________

CONFESSION FOR TODAY.....

Today is a new day in God.  A day for me to rejoice.   A day for me to be free.   Today I am thankful because the enemy no longer has a hold on me.  Today I rejoice because I know who I am.   I am a child of God.   That means I am a child of the King.   All that I am .... I am in Him.   All that I need is provided in Him.   My life and my light they are reflective of Him, my God, my Father, and my King.   Today my trust is in Him.  For He has told me to trust Him.   To rely on Him.   To let my dependence be in Him and Him alone.   Today.....is a good day.   It is a day where my Daddy's glory will be seen.   Where His power will be known.   Today my purpose is to show forth my God.   To let the world see who He is in me.    Because of His promises .... I know that every need of my life is met.   Because of His promises .... I know that I am healed.   Because of His promises .... I know that my joy and my strength are not in me.   They are a result of who He is in me.     Today .... I lift up my Savior and King.   Today I declare and decree that He is my God.    Today I understand the victory that was won on my behalf and today .... I reflect who my Father is in me.   In Jesus name ..... Amen.  

Take A Moment To Read Today's Daily Word .... Let Your Trust and Belief Be Automatic Responses .... posted on www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...