Wednesday, March 14, 2012

PRAYER and CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 14, 2012 (Praying for Family and Friends and Confessing God's Power and Freedom Over Our Lives)

Father thank you.   Thank you for who you are.   Thank you for what you have done.   Thank you Daddy for what you are about to do.    Father thank you for going before us today.   For making every crooked place straight today.   Father you are so good.  Your word is so real in our lives.    Thank you Daddy for just being you.   Today Father we pray for our families and for our friends.   We ask that you meet them at their point of need.   Some need healing Daddy.   Heal them Father.   Some need financial increase Father.   Provide for them.   Some need peace and joy.   Father let who you are flow through them.    Father there are many needs .... we thank you for being more than enough to meet every one of them.    Father today we take hold of what you have said concerning our lives and we make our confession to you.   For you said for us to speak your word.   So today we establish your word in our own lives by declaring, decreeing and confessing what you have already said.  

"I am awesome in God and I am blessed.   To be blessed means to be empowered to prosper.   Today I am empowered.    I am empowered by my God and His word.    When I say that I am empowered .... I am saying that I have the authority and the power to do what God has told me to do.   It means that my Daddy.....my Savior.....my King has placed within me who He is.  He is all powerful.   He is is all knowing.    He is all and all and "He" resides in me.     Today I am healed.   The covenant for my healing was established at the point of the cross.    It was my Savior that died on the cross for me.   Today all my needs are met .... because my God .... who is my Provider .... has said it to be so.   He said in His word that He is not a man that He should lie and He said that He would provide all my needs.   Therefore based on His word..... my needs are met.   I shall lack no good thing.   My body .... today .... must line up.   It must line up with His word.   For His word says that I am healed.   It says that my God would take sickness and disease from the midst of me.   Therefore I speak to my body and say ... "be healed in Jesus name".    All that I am .... I am in Him.    My words and my actions are based on God's word and God's word alone.    I am valuable to Him.   When the world looks at me they shall see Him.   When they listen to me .... they shall hear Him.    When they follow me .... they shall follow Him.  My path is directed by my Father.   I no longer seek my own way .... I follow His way.    Today I tell my life to line up with His word.    Today I am free.  I am no longer bound by what others think about me.   I am no longer bound by sickness and disease.   Lack no longer has dominion over my life.   Today .... this day .... I am free.    Bondage dictates slavery.   Today God's word and His power has set ME free.   In Jesus name .... Amen."  


No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...