Friday, March 23, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 23, 2012 (Asking God's Power To Overtake Us and Turn Things Around)

Father thank you.   Father we praise you today.   Father you are so good.    Father we ask that you just be who you are today .....    Be God.   Be God in our lives today.   Let your power overtake us today Father.    Turn things around Daddy.   Where the enemy has gained access into our lives Daddy.....we ask that you move and that you manifest now Father.   That your power and your presence overtake us now Father.   Father we give it all to you today.   Every hurt and every pain Father.   Every bill and every burden Father ... we give to you.   Father we give you our lives.   We need you.   We can't do it alone.   We are asking you to step in Father.   Step in and cause things to change.   Forgive us for trying to handle it on our own.   Forgive us for trying to figure it out on our own.   Forgive us for focusing on the problem instead of the victory that has already been won.   Forgive us Daddy.    We love you and thank you for all that you have done and all that you are doing in Jesus name.   Amen.   

_____________________

CONFESSION FOR TODAY ......

I am a child of God.  I am victorious in Him.   Everything that I am and everything that I do .... I am and do in Him.   I am created in His image.   I am fashioned after His likeness.   I am beautifully and wonderfully made.   I know who I am.   I am the child of the King.   Not a king but THE King.    Every word that I speak contains the power of my Father.   Every breadth that I take .... I know and understand that it is in Him.   The word confirms to me who I am in Him.   It is in Him that I live.   It is in Him that I breathe.   It is in Him that I have my being.   I am blessed in Him.   Not only am I blessed in Him .... but it is in Him that I rest.   My rest is in Him.   I rest in His word.  For His word is my promise.    I don't step outside of His word because I know that His word works.   I know that His power prevails.    Look at me and understand I am His child.    I declare and decree to the world and to everything that is in the world who I am and who my Father, Creator and King is in me.   Today I declare and decree that every need in my life is met.   Every debt is paid, every sickness is healed, and the victory is won.    I don't fight for myself.   My God has already won the battle.    I am only walking through the spoils of war.    My God has already designated things along my path that are to be a part of my life.   I can't pick up everything .... because everything doesn't represent my Father.   I can only have those things that pertain to life and Godliness.    I understand who I am.   I understand what Jesus did for me.    I understand my victory and I know my God is watching over me.   In Jesus name..... Amen.   

Take A Moment To Read Today's Daily Word .....  What Is The Meaning Behind What You Say ...... posted on www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...