Thursday, March 15, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 15, 2012

Father thank you.  Thank you for your goodness, for your power, and for your grace.   Father thank you for your love and your anointing.    Today Father we just come before you asking that you move and that you manifest in the lives of your people.   Father we pray for those who have been going through tragedy in their families, in their homes, in their cities, in their states, and in their countries.    Father those who have suffered hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, and loss.   Whether it be loss of things or loss of life.  Father help them now. Comfort them now.  Give them peace now.    Bless them now Daddy.    Father today we surround ourselves with who you are.   We speak your words to our situations, to our circumstances, to our environment Father.   We speak your words of truth and your words of life.    Today we say .....

"I am a child of God.   I am created and kept by Him.    Because I am His child, I know my Daddy loves me.   Because I am His child, I know that my Daddy cares for me.   Because I am His child, I know my Daddy provides for me.     My Daddy .... He is not like man because man will leave me ....   My God, my Father, and my King has said that He will never leave me nor forsake me.    When I look around .... I see my Daddy's work.   Everything that I have is because He gave it too me.   It is because He provided for me.   It is because He loves me.    My Daddy watches over me.   He said in His word that it is His will to do His good pleasure in my life.   Today I am healed.   Today I am filled.  Today I walk in faith.   My faith says that my God will supply all my needs.   My faith says that my situation is changing.  My faith says that there is nothing that the enemy can do to me.    My faith says that all that I am, I am in Him.   My God has outlined my future.   He has already declared my outcome.    Where I am now....I shall not stay.    My God is carrying me.    Where I am now is a preliminary place.    Preliminary means that something precedes what is important.    This temporary state is only preceding God's ultimate purpose in my life.   Today I am victorious.   Today I walk in the strength and the power of God.   God is my source.   I am His child and my Daddy ..... my Father ..... and my King is keeping me in all that I do for Him.   I am not alone.   I walk with and in the Creator of the universe.    What I need ... if it doesn't exist .... my God will create it.  That's who He is and that's what my Daddy will do for me.   In Jesus name.   Amen."


No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...