Wednesday, March 7, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - March 7, 2012 (Declaration of Faith)

Father thank you.  Thank you for a new day in you.  Father thank you for your love and for your protection.   Thank you for your peace and your protection.   Father today is a new day in you.   Today we take time to thank you.  Today we take time to praise you.   Today we break open our hearts to you.   We lay down every  hope, every dream, and every desire Daddy.   Today we pick up your plan and your purpose for our lives.    Father you are so good.   We love you so much Daddy.    Today is your day Daddy.   Your day of peace, your day of power, your day of positioning, and your day of praise.    Today we decide and we decree your word.    For Father your word is what lives in this world.   Your word is what changes this world.   We decree your word today Father.    Today we speak and things change Daddy.   Today we proclaim and victory is established Father.     Today is your day.    

So today we say ..... "I am a child of God.   I was created in His image and His likeness.   Everything that I am and everything that I do shall prosper .... because the Lord is on my side.   My words are light and because they are light ....they produce life.   Situations must change when I apply the word and the blood of Jesus to them.   Today I speak peace on my job.   Every person and every situation that tries to come against me on my job, must cease ... stop ... and desist.   Because when they come against me .... they are coming against God and His word.   God's word says that I am protected.   He said in His word that He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under His shadow.    I am abiding today.   I abide in the safety of my Father.  My Creator.  My King.    Today doors open for me.    I am victorious in Him.   Every need in my life is met.   For my Father knows the things I have need of and He is faithful and He is just to provide them for me.    Today .... everything my hands touch prospers because the Lord .... my Father .... my Creator ... my King .... is on my side.    All that I am .... I am in Him.   All that I do .... I do in Him.    My God loves me.   My Savior died for me.   Today I die for Him.   I lay aside all my selfish motivation and I pick up His plan for my life.    My words will edify my Father.   My actions will reflect my Father.    When people see me .... they will see my Daddy in me.   Today .... these words .... I declare over my life.   In Jesus Name.   Amen."

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...