Friday, March 30, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 30, 2012 (Praying For Every Level Of Authority)

Hallelujah Lord.   You are so good and we love and worship you today.   Father we praise your holy name.   Father thank you for watching over us .... for healing us .... for protecting and providing for us Daddy.   Father we love you.    We exalt you.   We trust you Daddy.     Father from the rising of the sun to the going down of the same, we will bless your holy name.   

Today Daddy we ask that you go before us.   That you power and your presence overtake us Daddy.   We ask that you watch over our family and our friends Father.  Father we thank you for your divine order and your divine protection.   

Father you said in your word for us to pray for kings and all that are in authority.   Father we lift up leaders throughout this nation before you.   We ask that you watch them, lead them, and guide them.   Father we pray that they submit to your authority.   No matter what their level of authority is Father .... let them submit to your authority.   Whether it be kings, presidents, senators, house representatives, pastors, teacher, parents, group leaders, etc..... no matter the level of authority Father ..... let them be submissive to you and your word.    Father help them, heal them, deliver them, and set them free in Jesus name.

Father thank you for all that you do in and through us.   Thank you for your grace and your power.   Thank you for your presence moving and manifesting throughout this world.    It is in Jesus name we do pray.     Amen.

___________________

CONFESSION FOR TODAY  .....

Today is a new day.   Today I will walk in God's plan and God's purpose for my life.    I will not be defeated.   I will trust and I will believe what my God has said about me.    All that I am .... I am in Him.   All that I do .... I do in Him.    My trust is in Him.   My belief is in Him.   Everything that I am and everything that I do are all in Him.    My victory is in Him.   I am not defeated .... because my battle has already been won.    My healing is in Him.   For Jesus took stripes on His back so that I could be healed.    As I said before .... all that I am .... I am in Him.   My provision is in Him.   My destiny is in Him.   

When I look around at all that is .... I recognize and I know who I am.   I am a child of God.   Created, fashioned, and endowed with His power and His might.    I am a vessel that is ready for the Master's use.   I am victorious and I am walking in my victory.    I am His.    In Jesus  name.   Amen.

Take A Moment To Read Today's Daily Word .... Even In Your Weakness.... You Are Strong Enough....   posted on www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...