Friday, March 16, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 16, 2012 (Prayer for Leaders and All In Authority and Daily Confession)

Father God thank you.   Thank you for your anointing and thank you for your power.   Thank you for your love and thank you for your presence.   Father thank you for being who you are.  Father you are so good.   Today we ask that you flow through us Daddy.   Let your love and your presence flow.   Father today we ask that you just be God.   Be God in our situations.  Be God in our circumstances.   Be God in our lives and in our lifestyles.   Father be who you are.    Flow Daddy.    Father we lift up this nation before you asking that you move and manifest your power throughout the world.   Father you have said that we are to pray for kings and all that are in authority.   We lift up leaders before you Daddy.   We ask that you move and that you manifest in and through them.   We ask that your power, your anointing, and your grace flow freely through them.   Father we pray that they will be men and women after you heart.  Pursuing your purpose and acknowledging your plan.   Father we pray for Godly leaders today.    No matter what the capacity of their leadership Father ... let them lead in you.   

Father today we confess your word over our lives.   We say who we are in you   Not what we see in the natural .... but who we are in you.   "Today I am blessed because my God, my Savior, My Creator, and my King reside on the inside of me.   Today I am blessed because my Daddy cares for me.   Today I am healed because Jesus, my Savior, took stripes on His back for my healing.   Today I am saved because my Lord died on the cross for my salvation.   Today all of my needs are met because God said that He would supply all that I need.   Today I know who I am.  Today I am victorious.   Today I walk in the reality of who I am in God.    In Jesus name .... Amen"

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...