Saturday, March 17, 2012

PRAYER & CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 17, 2012 (Prayer For Ministries Throughout The World and Faith Confession For Today)

Thank you Lord.   Thank you for a new day in you.   A day to tell of your goodness and to live in your grace.   A day to hear, know, and experience your love.   Thank you Father for showing us more of you.   More of your love....more of your power....more of your goodness....and more of your grace.   Father you are so good.   You are so God.  You are so faithful.   You are so strong.   Father you are our all and all.   

Father we just lift up ministries throughout this world before you today.   We pray that they walk in revelation knowledge.    We pray that your grace and your power will flow through them.   We pray for atmospheres that reflect and respond to your presence today.   Atmospheres that represent who you are.   Atmospheres that are conducive to you and your word.   To your power and to your grace.   Father we pray for atmospheres of love and power throughout the world today.  

Father today we confess your word.   We confess what you have said about us.   For Father when we agree with your word ..... our lives change.   Our lives line up.   Our lives produce power.    When we confess what you have said Daddy.    So today we say ......

"I am a child of God.   Created in His image and fashioned after His likeness.   Today I walk in His power, His anointing, and His grace.   My Father .... He goes before me.   Not only does He go before me .... but He lives in me.   He surrounds me.   Every step I take, every breadth I take, everything I do .... is in Him.   There is no where I can go that He is not.   For He "is" God.    His presence and His power flows throughout the earth.     My God is my King.   He has rule and reign over me and in me.   All that I am .... I am in Him.   All that I do .... I do in Him.   My choices are in alignment with what He chooses for me.   My mouth is in alignment with what He says about me.    Today I understand that as I line up my life to suit His will......that His will ,,,, will come to pass in my life.    Me....I am chosen.   Me.....I am blessed.   Today I declare and I decree who I am in God.   I am not my own.   I was created as a vessel for the Master's use.   I don't rule my own life.   My life is ruled by God.   I follow His rules.   I follow His plan.   You see today I have learned that I am not my own.   I was purchased and the price that was paid was paid by blood.    The blood that covers me, comforts me, and heals me is the same blood that brought me.    I am God's child.   I am created in Him to be led by Him.    Today .... I lay down me.   This life .... it's not my life ..... it's the life that God lives through me because I am  yielded to His plan, His purpose, and His will.    Amen"

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...