Saturday, March 31, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY (March 31, 2012) - Asking God To Deliver Us From The Voice Of Self

Thank you Father for a new day in you.   For a day to magnify your name and to glorify who you are in the earth.   Thank you Father for your love, your power, and your grace.   Father today we invite you in.   We invite you into our lives .... into our situations .... into our homes ..... on our jobs.   Come Daddy.   Help us Father.   Help us to make sense of it all.   Show us what you have purposed and what you have planned Father.   Show us how to walk life out according to your plan.   Father we can't do it alone.   Father we are tired of trying to do it alone.   Strengthen us Daddy.   Heal us Daddy.   Set us free Father.    Deliver us today.   Deliver us from the voice of self.   Where we hear and do only the things that we desire.  Deliver us Father.   Show us your way.   Help us to walk it out your way.    Father remove all self motivation.   Let our motives be based on you and your word.    Our desire is to be God motivated.   God inclined.   God filled Father.    Filled with your power and with your might.   Filled with your desire and your hope.   Filled with YOU Daddy.   Fill us to the overflow.    Thank you Daddy.   Today we declare that you are God.  That you are God in our hearts.   You are God in our minds.   You are God in bodies.   You are God in our homes.   Father you are God over and in everything we say and do in Jesus name.   Amen.

_________________________________

CONFESSION FOR TODAY........

I am......   I am who God says I am.   I can do what God says I can do.   I am His child created in His likeness.   I am full of His grace, His power, and His might.   I never lose strength because my strength is in Him.   I never lose a battle because my battles have already been fought and won in Him.    All that I am .... I am in Him because He is the great "I Am".    He told me in His word that I am healed by the stripes of Jesus.   He told me in His word that whatever I ask Him in prayer believing .... He will do.   He told me in His word that He would never leave me nor forsake me.    Therefore my tears are washed away.   My stress is removed.   My joy is filled in who He is.    My challenges are just stepping stones.   Stepping stones to take me to my next level in Him.   My victories are just building blocks that allow others to see who He is through my life.     Who I am .... I am in Him.   What I do .... I do for Him.    The importance of my life .... is defined in Him.    I am not my own.   I belong totally to Him.    My instructions come from Him and my deliverance is totally in Him.    Today I speak words of faith.  Today I speak words of power.   Today I speak words of love.   Today I show forth the joy of my Lord, my Savior, and my King.   Today I invite those around me to come and to experience the love that I have found.    This love in me .... is all consuming and all powerful.   This love in me ignites a fire that can not be quenched.   This love is me is unlike any other love I have ever known.    This love in me is who my Father is.    For greater is He (this love ....for God is love) in me than He that is in the world.   In other words .... Greater Is This Love In Me .... than this hate that is in the world.    In Jesus name .... Amen.    

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...