Friday, March 9, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - March 9, 2012 (Confession For The Day)

Today is a new day.   A new day to tell the world and to tell our situations who we are in God.     Understand the power of your voice.   You have the power within you to create and change.   To cause your world to be framed by your words.   

So today we say .....   "I am a child of the King.   Today I arise to my proper status in Him.   I prevail in Him today.   Today I am successful in who God is.   He is whatever I need .... whenever I need it.    Today my needs are met because my God said that He would supply my needs.   Today my body is healed because Jesus took stripes on His back for my healing.   Today I am free because greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world.   Today I have peace because my God said that He would give me a peace beyond my understanding.    Today .... yes today I am victorious because my victory is in Him.    As I walk through my day, things change.   Situations change.   Circumstances line up with His word.    For He said that He would work together everything in my life for my good because I love Him and I am called according to His purpose.    Those that I come in contact with today WILL experience the presence of the King.   They will be touched by Him and His word.   My words will line up with His words.   My actions will coincide with what He has told me to do.   I am strong in Him.    I am not weak.   My fear has been turned into faith because my trust and my belief is no longer in me .... it is in who He is in me.   I am blessed today because I know who I am.   In Jesus name.  Amen."

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...