Sunday, March 18, 2012

PRAYER & CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 18, 2012 (Asking God Meet Every Need, Heal Every Body, and To Manifest His Joy)

Thank you Lord.   Thank you for your goodness, your grace, and your mercy.   Thank you for helping us today.   For healing us today.   For delivering us today Father.   Father you are so good.   Your love, your grace, and your mercy covers us Father.   It protects us Father.   It provides for us Daddy.   You are so awesome.   

Father today we ask that you go before us and we ask that you make every crooked place straight Daddy.  Father we thank you because we know that you know every need today.   So we ask you Father to just come in.   To come in and meet the needs Father.   Where finances are needed Daddy, we ask that you be our provision.   Father where healing is needed, we ask that your power be manifested throughout our bodies.   Father where things are in an uproar, we ask that you be our peace in the midst of the storms of life.   Father where we are feeling oppressed and depressed Daddy ..... we ask that you be our joy.   Father we need you.   Father we want you.   Father we are asking you to please intervene.   To please step in and change the direction that we seem to be going.    Redirect us Father.   Reconnect us Daddy.   Restore us Father.    Father do what only you can do.   Help us Daddy.    

Today Father we declare your word over our lives.   We repeat what you have already said.  Father as we speak .... let our words permeate the earth.   Let them manifest in our lives and in our situations.   Let them cause change to occur in us and in our surroundings.   Do it Daddy.   Manifest your word in our lives.   

"I am who God says I am.   I can do what God says I can do.   All of my life is in my Daddy's hands.    I will no longer hold my life in reserve.   Today I give it all over.  Every thought and every action.   I hand over to my Father, my Creator, and my King.    Today I am totally healed.   From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet .... I declare my healing.    Today I plead the blood of Jesus over my life because it is by His stripes that I am healed.   It is by His death on the cross that I am now set free.    My life is a result of my Savior dying for me.    Today I will no longer be overtaken by the weights of the world.   My debts .... they are covered.   For my God said that He would supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.    My Daddy will do the miraculous to meet my needs.   He will cause things that be not to come into existence .... just for me.    Just as Jesus turned water into wine based on a need.   My Father will manifest based on my need.    Healing.   This is a covenant promise to me.   My God said in His word that if I was obedient, He would not allow the diseases of the world to come upon me.   So today I speak to my body and everything that is operating against the promise of God in my life .... the promise that says by His stripes I am healed.... must go.    It must leave now ...  In Jesus name.    He also said that He would allow me to eat the good of the land.   These are His words and His promises.    I am so thankful that my God is not a man that He should lie.   He is faithful and He is just and He will fulfill His promises in my life.    Amen."

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...