Wednesday, March 21, 2012

PRAYER & CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 21, 2012 (Inviting God Into Every Situation Concerning Our Lives & Confessing His Word Over Our Lives)

Father thank you for a new day in you.    We praise you Daddy.   We lift you up today.   We magnify you today Father.   No matter what else is going on Father ..... we praise you.   We exalt you.   We magnify you.   You are God.   Our situations are not our God.   We will not .... we shall not ..... lift them above the knowledge of who you are in our lives.   Father you are God.   You are our King.   You rule and You reign Father.   So we magnify YOU today.      This is the day that you have made Father and we will rejoice and be glad in it ... no matter what.     No matter what the enemy is trying to say and dictate in our lives.    Help us Daddy.   Heal us Daddy.   Deliver us Father.    You are God and we love you Father.   We praise your holy name.   

Father today we invite you in.   We ask that you come into our lives today and move and manifest like never before.   Father we ask that you meet every need.   That you pay every bill.   Father we ask that you show yourself strong today.    That the power of your anointing rule and reign Father.    That you fill us with your joy and cover us with your love.   Father we ask that you heal our bodies today.   That you manifest your glory.   Father today we ask for your peace that goes beyond our understanding.   Father we need you.  Father open up doors of opportunity today.   Father bring forth jobs today.   Bring forth increase today.   Bring forth promotions today Daddy.    Father there are those who desire children today Father .... bless the fruit of their womb TODAY Daddy.   There are those who need miracle provision today.   Do as you did in the Bible when you turned the water into wine ..... Take what appears to be nothing and manifest the need today.     Bring forth the provision Father.    

Father we come to you because you are our source.    You are the well that never runs dry.   So we ask that you pour out upon our lives today.   Our trust is in you and not man.   So do what you do Daddy .... in Jesus name we do pray.   Amen.  

____________________________  

CONFESSION FOR TODAY ....

I am who God says I am.   I can do what God says I can do.   Every weapon and every attack that the enemy is bringing against my life is cancelled right now in Jesus name.    I am His child.   The sheep of my Father's pasture.   My Father sees all and He knows all and He has promised that He will protect me.   My peace .... it's not in man.   My joy .... man cannot comprehend.   My understanding is that my Father loves me.   It is His will to pour out His good favor upon my life.   All that I am .... I am in Him.   All that I do .... I do in Him.    When I'm tired ... He carries me.   When I'm weak .... He makes me strong.    When I am unhappy .... He is my joy.   When worry tries to overtake me .... He is my peace.    All that I am and all that I need is in my Father.   He told me .... He said it .... He said "I am that I am".   What He said was I am "that" thing you need.   That thing that you need I am.    So everything that I need .... I know it is in Him.    Today I rejoice.   Today I walk in peace.   Today I will tell somebody who my Father is to me.  I know who I am and I know whose I am.   I don't belong to myself.   My life is just a tool for my Father's use because I was created specifically and especially for Him.    Amen.   


No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...