Tuesday, March 13, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - March 13, 2012 (Confession of Faith)

Father today we speak your word. We say what you say. We speak what you speak. Father as our words align with yours .... we ask that you establish your covenant in our lives.
 
"Today I am victorious. Today I win. I win because I am a child of God. I am created by Him. I am created for Him. All that I am I am in Him. The love that is within me ... it is His love. The life that is within me ... it is His light. My Father loves me. He protects me and He keeps me. Because He loves me .... I know He will take care of me. He told me in His word that He knows the things that I have need of and that He is faithful to supply my need. He told me in His word that He would take sickness and disease from the midst of me. He told me that He would give me a peace that goes beyond my understanding. These things my Father said to me through His word. He said that He loves me. Not only did He say it .... His sacrifice revealed and confirmed His love for me. In Him .... my mind is renewed. In Him my peace is established. In Him the victory is won. Again I say ... all that I am, I am in Him. He is my Father, my Creator, my King, my Peace, and my Provider. My God is all and all. I lack nothing in Him. In Him I am complete. Amen."

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...