Monday, March 19, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 19, 2012 (Asking God To Help Us Grab Hold Of His Will, Purpose, and Plan For Our Lives and Confessing His Word Over Our Lives)

Father thank you.   Thank you for always being here.   Thank you for never leaving us or forsaking us.   Daddy you are so good.   Father we come before you today asking you to go before us.   We ask that you make every crooked place straight Father.   That you open up doors of opportunity.   That your peace and your power prevail Daddy.   That your anointing rule and reign Father.   That your goodness and your grace overtake us today.   Father give us your words to speak today.   Let us walk holy and righteous in you Father.   Let us be leaders today Daddy.   Leading people closer to you.   Help us Father to grab hold of your will, your purpose and your plan Father.   Let us see that it is all about you.   Thank you Father for creating us and sustaining us.   Thank you Father for revealing more of who you are to us.   Father our trust is totally and completely in you.   We love you Daddy.    We praise you Father.     Today we speak your words of wisdom over our lives.   We create an atmosphere of praise by speaking your word Father.   Not our will.....not our words.....but your will and your words will change our lives Father.    It is in Jesus name we do pray.   Amen.    

..........

Faith Confession For Today ......

Today is a new day.   A day where I will magnify my Father.   My Father lives in me.  He rules and He reigns in my heart and in my mind.   My life is His life.   My words are His words.    I am His child .... created in His image and fashioned after His likeness.   I am strong in Him.   I am not weak nor am I defeated.   Because I reside in God, I am more than a conqueror.   I am protected in Him.   I am prosperous in Him.  I am victorious in my Father and my King.   All that I am, I am in Him.   All that I do, I do in Him.   I am healed today.   Every attack that the enemy has brought against my body ..... must go.   Because my Savior took stripes on His back so that I could be healed.   Therefore that battle has already been won and the enemy must leave my body now.   Every bill of my house is paid.   For my Daddy has already said that He knows the things that I have need of and that He is faithful and He is just to provide me with those needs.   Because God goes before me, I am protected no matter where I may go.   Because God is my rearguard, I am protected from every sneak attack of the enemy.   Fear no longer has a hold on me.   I understand that there is no fear in faith.    Peace, love, and joy .... they belong to me.   These are fruits from my Father's vineyard that were created especially with me in mind.    Power ..... I have all power because the greater one resides on the inside of me.    I am full of who God is.    I am consumed by His presence.   My life is in His hands.    It is my choice to leave my situations and my circumstances in the hands of my Father.   There is no need for me to fight when the battle has already been won on my behalf.   Again I say..... all that I am and all that I do ..... I am and do in Him.    Amen.   


No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...