Tuesday, March 27, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 27, 2012 (To Impact The Nation For God)

Father God thank you.   Thank you for your love and for your protection.   Father your word says to enter into your gates with thanksgiving and to enter into your courts with praise.   Father we love and adore you .... we praise you Father.   You are so good to us.  Father even when we don't deserve it .... your pour out your love upon us.   Thank you Daddy.  Praise you Father.  

Father today is a new day in you.   A day to impact.   To impact people on our jobs.   To impact people in the grocery store.   To impact our neighbor, our sister, our brother, and our friend.   To impact people all over the world for you.    To impact the nation for you Father.     Help us.   Help us to reflect who you are.   To do what you have called us to do.   Help us Daddy to speak of your goodness ..... to tell the world about your kindness and to show forth your glory.     Help us Lord to impact this world for you.   

Now Father we declare and decree your word over our lives today .....   Father it is our desire to say what you have said about our lives.   It is our desire to be filled with you.   It is our desire to talk like you and walk like you.   Fill us with your word.   Let your word overflow today.    Let your power overtake and bring about change today.   Today is the day that you have made and we will rejoice and be glad in it.     We choose you Father.   In Jesus name we do pray.   Amen.

_______________________

CONFESSION FOR TODAY.....

I am who God says I am.   I can do what God said I can do.   No weapon....no trick of enemy....can overtake me because the Lord is on my side.    I am a vessel of righteousness.   I am a vessel of praise.   The greater one.   My King and my Creator live on the inside of me.   I am not my own.  I am brought with a price.   The price that was paid for me .... was paid in blood.    The same blood that brought me, flows through me.   The same breadth that breathed into the first man Adam breathes in me.    The same power that was given in the beginning has been given to me.    I know who I am.   Even more so....I know whose I am.   

Understand world that I am victorious.   I am a victor through Christ who strengthens me.   I know my value and it is far above the value of rubies and diamonds.    My value is a cost that only one was willing to pay.    When I look at the life that was paid for my life, I understand what true love really means.   I understand that there is nothing that God won't do for me.   He loves me so much that He gave His all for me.   

Why should I walk defeated and why should I be in despair when I understand who I am?    Though others don't understand me .... my God knows me well.   He knows what is best for me.   He knows what I need to be victorious.    My trust and my life are in Him.    All that I am and all that I will ever be .... is in Him who created, saved, and delivered me.    In Jesus name .... Amen.    


Take A Moment To Read Today's Daily Word .... Imagination, Creativity, Experience .... posted on www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...