Monday, March 12, 2012

PRAYER and CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 12, 2012 (Speaking God's Word and Causing Our Mindset and Trust Level To Change)

Thank you Lord for all that you have done.   Thank you for your love and your protection.   Thank you for your peace.   Father thank you for your power.   You are so good Daddy.   We love you.   We praise you.   We magnify you Lord.    Father thank you for your covering today.   Thank you for covering us and keeping us from all hurt, all harm, and all danger.   Thank you for never leaving us nor forsaking us.   Father today we speak your word.   We speak your peace.   We speak your power and your protection into our lives.   For you Daddy have given us the power to speak your word.   When we speak your word Father .... things change.   Our mindset changes.  Our trust level changes.   Our lives change.   So today we confess who you are in us.  Today we say what you have said.   We align our words and our thoughts with your word and your plan for our lives.    So today we say .....

"I am a child of God.   I was created and ordained by Almighty God.   He is my Father.   He is my source and He is my resource.   All that I am .... I am in Him.    Every breadth that I take .... I take in Him.   Everything that I have .... I have in Him.   God is my all and all.   When I look around, I see God.   I see His mighty work and I speak His mighty word.    God told me to speak His word and so shall it be.  So today I speak.  Today I say what my Daddy says about me.   What others have said that go against my Father's plan for me .... I uproot now.   Those words shall fail.   Only what the Father says shall bear fruit in my life.    My Father told me in His word that I am healed.    He said that Jesus took stripes on His back for my healing.   Therefore I speak that every part of my body aligns with God's word.    From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I walk in divine healing.   I speak that I have peace.   For my God said that He would provide me with a peace that surpasses my understanding.   So although the enemy is raging all around me ..... I have peace.   My peace is not my own.   I have the peace of God residing on the inside of me.    Today I walk in joy and strength.   For the Bible tells me that the joy of the Lord is my strength.    I am strong in Him.  I am not weak ... nor am I defeated.   My strength and my joy are in my Lord.    Today I walk into my destiny.   For in my destiny there is provision.   For my God said that He would meet all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.   Therefore I no longer walk in the lack of my past.   I walk in the provision of my future.    All that I am and all that I was created to be is in God.    Today I step into my secret place in Him.   The place that He has prepared for me to rest and abide.    Into His shadow of safety.   For His word says that He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.    I make my abode in Him.   I dwell in Him.   Where I go today .... God goes before me.   Today my God is removing every stumbling block and protecting me from every snare of the enemy.    Every attack that has been prepared to come against my life is removed now in Jesus name.   I am safe in God.   He goes before me and He is my rearguard.    I am surrounded by His presence.    Today, my thirst is for Him.   Today, I fill myself up with God's peace and God's power.   Today, I drink from the fountain of life.    Today I am strong and can not be overtaken.   Today every attack that the enemy has planned against my life has been canceled.   Today every provision that is needed for my life comes forth in Jesus name.   I am His child.   My Daddy is the King.    Today I walk in the authority which I have been given in Jesus name.   Amen."

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...