Monday, March 26, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - March 26, 2012 (Asking God For Open Doors and Binding Up All Wickedness That Is Trying To Create A Path Or Lay A Trap For Our Lives)

Father God thank you for today.   Thank you for a new day in you.  A day to worship you and to praise you.   A day to magnify and to glorify who you are in the earth.   Father we ask that you go before us today.   That you show forth your love today.   That your power, your goodness, and your grace precede us today.   Father you are so good.   We love you Daddy.   We praise and we magnify you Father.   Father there is no one like you.   There is no one that compares to you Father.   Father you are the one who was, who is, and who is to come.    You are our Savior, our Redeemer, and our Friend.    Thank you Father.    Help us to stay focused on you Father.   On your word, on your will, and on your way Daddy.

Father we ask that you open up doors today.   Doors of opportunity.   Father not only open them up .... but show us ... lead us and guide us in the right path in order to get through the open doors.   To get to the place where we experience your best in the earth.   Father today we bind up all wickedness that is trying to create a path and lay a trap for us today.   All wicked people and all wicked devices.   We bind it up and cast it out now in Jesus name.   Father help us.    Deliver us from every trap of the enemy.    Let the trap that they have set for us .... turn around and capture them.       Do it now Daddy.

Father be who you are today.   You are love.....show forth your love.   You are peace.....be our peace today Daddy.   You are power.....be our strength Father.   All that you are Daddy be in us.   It is in Jesus name we do pray.   Amen.    

____________________

CONFESSION FOR TODAY.....
Today is a new day.   A new day for me to walk in God's goodness and to live in His grace.   Today I know who I am.   I am a child of God and because I am a child of God ..... I know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.   My life, my walk, and my talk are all through Him.   The things that I do and the things that I say .... they all line up with Him an His word.   My life ... it is not my own.   My life belongs to Him who created me, saved me, and delivered me.    Today I choose to live like who I am.   I no longer live beneath the standard that God has set for me.    When I speak, I speak words of life.   I speak words of edification and illumination.   When I walk, I walk in Him, which also means I walk with Him.    I choose no longer to live my life according to my standard or according to my will.   I choose to live a life that magnifies my Father, my Creator, and my King.   

Today doors open for me because my Father goes before me.   Today I am healed because my Father said that He is the God that heals me.   Today provision comes forth because my God said that He would provide all that I need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.   Today I testify of His love.   Today I testify of His goodness.   Today I testify of His grace.   My testimony is seen in my life.   My testimony speaks of His goodness.   My testimony magnifies my God.   All that I am ... I am in Him.   All that I do ..... I do in Him.   He is my God.   I am His child.    No one can take me out of His hand.    I choose to stay under the shelter of my King.    There is safety in His arms.    My  God is my dwelling place..... in Jesus name.   Amen.  

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...