Sunday, March 11, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - March 11, 2012 (Emptying Ourselves of Self and Confessing His Word In Our Lives)

Father thank you for a new day in you.   A new day to see you and to recognize your glory in our situations.   Father we ask that you go before us today.   That your power and your love overtake us today.    Lead us and guide us in you Father.    Father your word is true.   For you said in your word that you would never leave us nor forsake us.    Father thank you for being here.   Thank you for keeping us.   Thank you for protecting us Daddy.    Father you said that you would direct our paths.   Father thank you for providing us with direction today.    You are so good Daddy.   You show us what we need to do and how we need to do it.    Father we ask that you consume us with your glory today.    Father we empty ourselves of self today.  Of self motivation, self direction, and self preservation.    Father today we are motivated by your word.   Directed by your word.   Preserved by your word.    Help us Father.   Help us to walk out your plan for our lives.    Help us to recognize your will for our lives.   Not our will .... but your will be done.    

Today we confess your word over our lives.   We speak what you have said because we know that your word is true.   We come into agreement with you Daddy.   For you said where two or more touch and agree believing anything it shall be done.    Father when we come together with you, we meet that criteria.   When we touch and agree with you and your word.   So today we say ..... "I am who God says I am.   I can do what God says I can do.   No weapon formed against me can prosper because the Lord, my divine Creator, is on my side.     God created me in His image.   He created me in His likeness.   He created me to be a vessel of His love and a carrier of His promise.    All that I am .... I am in Him.    All that I do .... I do in Him.    My victory .... it is in Him.   My power and my might are both in Him.    When I look around and see all that God has done .... I praise Him.    I praise Him because His work is divine.   The same work that He did when He created the world .... He did in me.   He did a divine work when He created me.    My mind, my will, and my emotions will no longer be ruled by my circumstance.    They are rooted and grounded in God and His word.   The works that I do, I do in Him.   The words that I speak, line up with what He says.   My heart and my mind, are stayed on my Father and my Creator.    Greater is He .... I said GREATER is He that is in me than he that is in the world.    Today I expect to walk in God's best for my life.    My Father said that if I trust Him.... He would direct my paths.   He said that if I follow Him....I shall not fail.   Today I choose to trust my God.   Today I choose to follow wherever He may lead.     I know, I recognize, and I understand that my life is not my own.   My life belongs to God.   Today I am healed because Jesus took stripes on His back and allowed His blood to flow for my healing.    Today I am at peace because I am under the covenant of God's word.   For He said that He would keep me in perfect peace if I keep my mind stayed on Him.   All that I am .... I am in Him.   I am God's child and my Father .... He is the King.    Today I walk in my God given authority and everything in my life will line up with what my Father has pre-ordained for me.   In Jesus Name .... Amen."

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...