Wednesday, July 30, 2014

PRAYER FOR TODAY - July 30, 2014 (Asking God To Show Us The Path That He Has Set In What Seems To Be The Wilderness In Our Lives)

Father thank You for Your steadfast love.   Father You are God alone.  There is none like You.   No one compares to You.  You are God alone.   

Father we thank You because we know that You see all and You know all.   Father we know that You work everything together for the good of those who love You and are called according to Your purpose.  Father help us.   Father show us the path that You have set in what seems to be a wilderness in our lives.   Father we need You.  Father we pray that You heal us.   Heal our hurt, pain, sickness, and disease.  Father we pray for spiritual and physical healing to take place in our lives right now.    Father we pray that Your Word be at work in our lives right now in Jesus name,  Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen I believe

Anonymous said...

I acede with a hear full of wanting Jesus' love and full of wanting to find the path God has in store for me to do the best for my family, my friends, my health, my problems. And i pray for Jesus in thanks for his sacrficie, his teachings, his healings and embodying LOVE of GOD and my llife by lifted by the light of the Holy Spirit for myself and others.\ I'm about to be making choices and I need the Father to help me beat back the temptatioins for self pity, unwise decision making, etc that the Devil is always there trying to take me down. I believe that God loves me, lives in me, sees and hears and knows what a hot mess i've got going on, and is directing me in many changes, please Lord refill my strength in my faith as I falter often during the day. Bless those who do not know how to recognize your love and loving messages.

Anonymous said...

AMEN

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...