Friday, July 4, 2014

PRAYER FOR TODAY - July 4, 2014 (Prayer For Abundant Love, Joy, Peace, and Provision for Family and Friends)

Father You are God.  We love You Lord.  Today we come to You lifting up our family, friends, co-workers, people we know and those we don't know and we ask You to move in their lives.  Heal them, deliver them, strengthen them, and be their defense.  Father as they stand in unwavering faith, we ask that You move in and for them like never before.  Father we pray for open doors of opportunity.  We pray for supernatural release.  We pray for abundance.  Abundant love, joy, peace and provision in Jesus name.  Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Jesus name. I declare this and I stand in agreement. Father I ask you to move in all areas of my life. Financial, family, salvation of loved ones and a ministry for me where I can show your love for us and your greatness. I want people to see you in me...not me. I receive this in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...