Wednesday, July 23, 2014

PRAYER FOR TODAY - JULY 23, 2014 (Inviting God Into Our Situation and Asking Him To Help Our Understanding)

Father sometimes things don't turn out the way we expect or want them to.   Father it is at those times we just have to call on you.   Truly we need to be calling on you at all times, but there are times in our lives, where we see our need for You even more.  

Right now Father we call out to you.  We invite you in.  Into our situation.   Into our hurt.   Into our pain.  Father into those things we just don't understand.   Father we ask that you come in and heal the pain.    We ask that you take away the hurt.   Father today we are asking for Your strength.   Strength to know, see, and do Your will.   Father our hearts are open to You.

Father we pray that You help us understand.   Help us to understand those things that seem to keep challenging us.  Sometimes all we can say is why Lord.   Although we know that You are in control, Father we ask that You help our understanding.   Father we lay our lives totally and completely at Your feet.  We surrender all to You.   Now Father move in our lives as only You can in Jesus name.   Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our father thank you for your word.and.promises.on our lives. Father i recieve.and agree with his prayer that father you are moving mightly in every situation that i am facing. Father you said in your word ask and you will recieve seek you will find and knock.and the.door will.be opened to you. Father as u gave your only son u did it.in.favour of us tobsave us because you love us. Your blood Jesus christ flowed that day as sign of your heart mind and soul for us to us as aperfect gift. Who are we compared to your greatness. For that i thank you my convenant keeping God. My Jehovah Jireh. And i for that.father.i surrender each situation to you that the blood mighty blood of Jesus the power and the holy spirit revoke and nullify devil and all who do his work. That no stronghold or satanic embargo shall succees but be arrested.in the.mighty name of Jesus. That father we lean on your undersyanding of what we are going through. That we declare each day that no matter what u habe gone before us. Your word can not rwturn void to u. I surender my financial situation father, i surender my relationship with the father of my child that u heal us forgive us and restore all that was robbed and what we robbed ourselves through actions n.words. That you touch our little 3yr old girl for she is.affected by.this sitiation and.through her touch.and heal all children who arr afflicted in the name of Jesus. I surender our house situation u know we have to move to a.new.place in 3 days i surender this move into your hands that u go before us in.locating us a better place to stay so that we dont have to.move again fir a time. I surrender my bank account father u are the CEO of my life the accountant my dad my.mother my. All. I surrender the tension.between.our families father loose us. Father i surrender little taonga she.needs you father, her mother has lost her way her granma is tired. Father heal soothe her and feed for she.is hungry. Touch her mother so thst she.may.return.home.and.look.after her children. I thank.you for u jave done it. I pray.for the.father.of.my child heal.him forgive him and let.him be.loosed.from.bad friends.drinking.women bad.advice.and his pride. Fix him.because through him.can.he return.to.out.child.and.make.her happy.that.her dad.is home. Firgive.me.for.my character and help me.be the best.woman.in.his.eyes.let. Evry name of.all the seductress be forgoolteen.in.his.life. Father as i ve surrender all even.those things.i ve.not.mentioned.but u.know them father i want each.and every situation.know.that u my.God are.big.and powerful mighty.in.valour. That.i declare the devil shall.rain.toothless n naked.in.Jesus.anme. Thank you.anseering.my prayer for understanding.and deliverance. You are amazing you are great..holyspirit.arrest everything.is not.od God in Jesus name thank.you.for saying yes and your.hand.of favour. Thank you keeping ypur promises,and for letting.my.destiny.helpers fulfill their promises. Will be praising you in victory.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...