Sunday, April 1, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - April 1, 2012 (For God To Help Us Not To Condemn Others Based On Their Level Of Maturity In Him)

Father thank you for a new day in you.   Help us today Father.   Help us to understand who you are and what you have called us to do.   Help us not to be judgmental Father.   Help us to understand that there are different levels of maturity in you.   Help us not to condemn others because of the level that they are on based on our personal expectation.  Instead Father help us to help them to mature in you.   Give us the words to say Father.    Show us how to lead others to a place of comfort and safety in you Daddy.   Let us not destroy their faith.    Father cleanse us and purify our hearts.   Show us your love.   Show us how to love like you Daddy.   Help us to continue to mature in you and your word so that we can know and have a word in due season for those whom you have placed in our circle of influence.    Help us Daddy to be more like you.  In Jesus name we do pray.    Amen.

_____________________________


CONFESSION FOR TODAY .....

I am a vessel.   Created....shaped....and branded by God.    I am unique in nature and I follow the culture of God.    Everything that I am was made by Him.   Everything that I do is done for Him.     When I lift up my hands .... I lift up my hands in surrender.   My surrender is all inclusive.   Every pain, every hurt, every distraction ..... I surrender to my Father.   My design .... was not a design that was meant to carry struggle.   My design ..... the way He created me to be ..... was not meant to carry pain.    My design ..... the uniqueness of who I am was only meant to carry the reflection of who He is.    Therefore my reflection is one of joy, one of peace, one of love, and one of faith.    All that my Daddy is .... He is in me.   The power that worketh in Him .... also works in me ..... because He dwells on the inside of me.    Today I understand who I am.   I understand how and why I was created.   Therefore today .... I walk victorious .... knowing that my God.... my Father.....my King has already worked out every situation for my good.   I rest in His word.   I recall what He has said.   Therefore I have peace in knowing that He who created me has already worked all things out for my good because I love Him and I am called according to His purpose.   In Jesus Name ....  Amen. 

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...