Monday, April 2, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - April 2, 2012 (Binding The Power of The Enemy and Releasing The Power Of The Cross)

Father God thank you.   Thank you for your resurrection power.   Thank you for your love, for your protection, for your peace, and for your love and your grace.   Thank you for keeping us.   For shielding us.   For providing for us and for healing us Daddy.    Father we ask that you go before us today.   That you make every crooked place straight today Daddy.   That you open up doors for us today.   That you favor us with you and with man Father.   Father we are your children  ..... the sheep of your pasture.   Move for us Father.    Bless us Daddy.   Reveal yourself to the world on our behalf Daddy.    

Father today we lift up your people before you.   We ask that you move and manifest throughout this world.   Help your people Father.   Heal them, set them free Daddy.    Father let them see your hand moving in their lives.   Father we bind up and cast down the power of the enemy that has been operative in our lives.    We bind the spirit of lack today.   We bind the spirit of sickness today.   We bind the spirit of depression today.   Father where there is confusion and destruction, we bind it up today.   Father all these things we bind ..... we also cast down right now in the name of Jesus.   Father you said in your word that whatsoever we bind on earth is bound in heaven.   Thank you Father.    Father today we loose your spirit .... your power .... and your anointing in place of all these things.   Again Father you said whatsoever we loose on earth is loosed in heaven.   Thank you Daddy for YOU reign.    Your power reigns.....   Your presence reigns Father.     

Thank you for who you are and thank you for what you have done.    We enter this week expecting you Daddy to move and manifest like never before.   We enter this week as a week of celebration.   Celebrating the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus.   We enter this week knowing that the power of the cross resides on the inside of us.   The resurrection power.   The power to get back up again.   In Jesus name we pray ..... Amen.   

_________________________

CONFESSION FOR TODAY .......

Today is a new day in Him.   Today I walk in the power of the cross.   Because my Savior died for me, I can live again.   I walk in brand new mercy and supernatural power.   Because my Savior died for me, I am healed.   I am set free.   I am delivered.   Because my Savior died for me, I have been redeemed.  I was purchased with the price of His blood.    My life was brought with the blood of my Savior.   The same blood that purchased me .... now works on my behalf.   It works in me.   It heals me.   It protects me.   It is the blood that delivers me.     I understand and I know the power of the blood and I understand and I know that the blood will never lose it's power.    

Today I walk in the victory that was provided for me at Calvary.   I am not defeated.   I am healed.   I am set free.  All of my needs are met because my Daddy said so.   Today I walk in the call whereby my Father called me.    He told me to holy as He is holy.   He told me to stand.   He told me to have peace in the midst of the storm.    When He called me .... He said He would supply my needs.   When He called me ..... He told me to wait on Him and not to do things in myself.    I listen to the words of my Father.   Not only do I listen .... but I will do as He says for me to do.    

Today I am victorious.   I am a survivor.   I survive because He died in my place.   I survive because I live my life according to His word.    I survive because He told me that I shall live and not die to declare His works here in the earth.    I am victorious in Jesus name.....Amen.

Take A Moment and Read Today's Daily Word .... It's Time To Stop Living With A Take and Not Give Mentality .....  posted on www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...