Monday, April 9, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - April 9, 2012 (Prayer For Military and Their Families)

Good Morning Daddy.....
Father we thank you for waking us up today.  For another day to serve you Daddy.  For another day to worship and to praise you Daddy.  Father you are so good and we love you.  We ask that you go before us today.  That you make every crooked place straight today Father.   We ask that you meet every need and that you shield and protect us in our homes, on our jobs, and wherever else we may go today Father.  

Father we love you.   We praise you Daddy.   We need you Father.    Father we up our soldiers today and their families.   We ask that you watch over them.   Shield them.  Protect them Father.  Father let no hurt come nigh them.   Father we ask that you place angels of protection around them.   Father send forth angels to fight for them if necessary.    We also ask that you comfort and keep their families today.   Father meet every need of their households today.   Father we pray for the peace of Jerusalem.   For you said in Psalm 122 to pray for the peace of Jerusalem that they shall prosper that love thee.      Father we ask that you do what only you can do today.  That you move and that you manifest like only you can.   Father we need you.  Father our soldiers and their families need you.l   We love you Daddy.  We praise your holy name.   

It is Jesus name we do pray.   Amen.....


CONFESSION FOR TODAY .....

"I am a child of God.  Created in His image and fashioned after His likeness.   All that I am I am in Him.   My position in life is always "in" Him.    The power that I possess in life is His power.   The purpose that I have in life .... is to do His will.  My life is a light for my God.   My actions ... they reflect God's will.   My love is the love of God.   I choose to love and I choose to live a life full of His love.    I understand that love is God and because He resides on the inside of me .... I am full of Him and His love.    Today I command every stronghold that has been holding me in captivity to be gone in Jesus name.   I command every power that has been holding me from fulfilling God's plan to be removed now in Jesus name.   All that I am and all that I will every be is who God created me to be.    In Jesus name, Amen."


Please take a moment to read today's daily word ..... It Is Time To Let It Go and Understand That "That They Just Didn't Know" ..... posted on www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...