Tuesday, April 3, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - April 3, 2012 (Prayer of Thanksgiving)

Thank you Father.   Thank you for your love.  For your protection.   For your peace and for your power.   Thank you Daddy for doing what only you can do.   Father we ask that you help us today.  Help us to be more like you.   To live more like you.   Father we need you today.   We need your love.   We need your protection.   We need your peace and we need your power.   Father be who you are today.   Go before us and make every crooked place straight.   Heal our bodies Daddy.   Show forth your glory Father.    Father be who you are.   Be our love, be our joy, be our peace, and be the power that works in us.   Father do what you do.   Bless like you bless.   Heal like only you can heal Father.   Father we need you.   We love you Daddy.   We praise you Father.    Father you are God alone ......    Thank you for open doors today.   For new jobs .... for promotions on our jobs Father.   Thank you for blessing us with your best.   Now Daddy we ask that you bless our Christ endeavors.   Those things that we do that line up with your will, your plan, and your purpose for our lives.   Bless them today Father.    Manifest in them today Daddy.    Show forth your glory in the things you have told us to do for you and for your Kingdom.    Cause those things to prosper Father in Jesus name. 

___________________________

CONFESSION FOR TODAY .....

I am a child of God.   Created in His likeness.   Fashioned according to His will.   All that I am .... I am in Him.   He ... my Father .... my Creator ..... my King chose me.   Out of all the people in the world He chose me to be at this place at this time in my life.   If He chose me to be here .... that means there is a purpose for me here.   The situations and the obstacles that are trying to come against my life.... cannot prevail.   My word says that no weapon formed against me shall prosper.   Therefore I know that the Lord is on my side.  

I am victorious in Him.   I am covered by Him.   I am healed by Him.   Therefore, I know I prevail in Him.    As I look around I see that He who created me .... has also destined me.    My destiny is called victory.    Where I am now .... this is only temporary.   What I see now ..... it is only temporary.    My focus shall be on my future.   I will not dwell on my past because I know that God has a greater plan for me.   In Jesus name.....   Amen.....

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...