Thursday, April 26, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - April 26, 2012 (For Direction & Revelation)

Father thank you for what you have done and thank you for what you are doing.   Father our trust is in you.   Our lives are in you.    Our very being is in you Daddy.   Today Father we lay it all down.   Everything that we have been trying to do.   Everything thing that we have been trying to figure out.   Everything that is unlike you.   Your power, your purpose and your plan.    We lay it all down today.   Father we need you.    We need you to move and manifest in our situations and in our circumstances Father.   We need you to heal our bodies Daddy.   We need you to bless our lives.    All that we are and all that we do ..... bless us Father.    Heal us Father.   Deliver us Daddy.    We need you.    Father our trust is in you today.   Our expectation is in you today.    Do what only you can do Father.    Move like only you can.    

Father help us.   Give us direction and give us your plan.    Give us your peace and give us your power.   Reveal more of who you are Father.    We need you and expect your power to be made manifest in our lives.    Do what you do Daddy in and through us.   We are willing ..... We need you now ..... In Jesus name.... Amen.

CONFESSION FOR TODAY ....

I am a child of God.   My Daddy is the Creator and King.    The power in Him has been vested to me.    I am not defeated .... I am all powerful.   Because my God is in me .... I can do all things.   I am not limited by my own ability .... I am empowered by His ability within me.    Favor ... it goes before me.    Doors ... they open for me.    I am chosen and I am sure.    My surety comes from the confirmation of my Father.    Everything that I am and everything that I do in Him prospers as a result of what God has done for me.  I am not my own.  Today I yield to His purpose and His plan for my life.   My life is balanced based on His word.    Everything I am .... I am in Him. Everything I do ... I will do for Him.   In Jesus name .... Amen.
 

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...