Wednesday, April 4, 2012

PRAYER AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY - April 4, 2012 (Asking God Not Only For Open Doors .... But For Favor Within Those Doors)

Father thank you for a new day in you.   Thank you for your power, your goodness, your grace, your love, and your mercy.   Thank you Daddy for waking us up this morning.  For starting us on our way today.   Thank you Daddy for family and for friends.    Thank you for each and every blessing that you have bestowed upon us Father.   Our families, our friends, our jobs, our homes, food to eat, clothes to wear, cars to drive, and so much more.    Father thank you for open doors today.   For doors of opportunity and doors of increase.    Father thank you for favor within those doors.   For those who don't have jobs Daddy.....favor them with jobs.   For those who need a home......favor them with a home Father.   For those who need a financial breakthrough.....bring it forth now Father.    For those who need healing......Heal them now Daddy.   Father do what only you can do.   It is your desire that your people prosper and be in health.   Father I pray for whole life prosperity for your people today.   Not just financial .... but complete prosperity.   Prosperity in their bodies, in their hearts and in their minds Daddy.    Properity in their homes Father.   Let their lives be complete in you where they walk in peace and they walk in power Father.   Do it for them now Daddy in Jesus Name we do pray ..... Amen.

___________________________________

CONFESSION FOR TODAY .....

I am a child of God.   I am created in His image and after His likeness.   I am blessed.  I am not cursed.   I am not a failure.   I am successful in Christ Jesus.    My life is the life of God.   My light is the light of God.    Everything my hands touch shall prosper because the Lord is on my side.    When I say I am created in His image .... I acknowledge that I am a vessel of love.   When I say that I am created in His image I am saying that all that He is resides on the inside of me.    The peace of God resides in me.   The healing of God resides in me.   The power of God resides in me.   Even moreso.....the presence of God resides in me.  

I am a conqueror .....   I shall not fail.    I am victorious and I shall achieve everything that God has set forth in my life for me to do.    Every need of my house is met.   For my Daddy said that He knows the things that  I have need of and that HE is faithful and just to bring them to pass.    My body is God's temple.   Therefore everything unlike Him must leave now.   Every sickness and every disease must go because it is illegally residing on the inside of me.    My home .... it is covered by the blood of Jesus.   Every attack of the enemy fails because where the blood is .... he cannot enter.   

Today ... I walk in the flow of my Father.   I don't walk in my own strength .... I walk in the strength of the one who created me.    Today I walk in the love of my Father.   My Father's love covers all.   Therefore, I walk in forgiveness.   I walk in peace and I walk in power.    There is power in the love of God.   

Today I trust my God for it is Him that placed me in this day to live out His purpose and His plan for me in the earth.    In Jesus name.   Amen.  

Take A Moment To Read Today's Daily Word .... You Are The Planting Of The Lord .... But In Order To Receive His Strength .... You Must Stay Connected To The Vine ..... posted on www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...