Saturday, January 4, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "SINGATWA"

I have been having very bad dreams where I find myself eating and I've always heard that symbolises evil, and these dreams always lead to me not feeling well. I have been praying for myself for these dreams to stop and I need more of these prayers for this to happen. I've also come to realize that God allows some things to happen in order of trying to bring you closer to him and I think that's what he has been doing through these dreams, I've gotten closer to him more, but I need more of him to guide me in the path that he wants me to take with my life, I need prayers for guidance as well. A also ask for a job as I am a recent graduate. I ask all these things through the mighty name of our Lord and Savior!



Daily Moments With God Prayer
Father thank you for the power of your anointing.  Thank you for moving and manifesting and making yourself strong in this situation.   Father we bind up every dream that is not from you or of you.  Father we command them to go now.   Father we pray for sweet sleep.  Blessed dreams.   Father we pray the fullness of your  anointing upon their lives. Father right now we ask for your complete deliverance.     Father lead, guide and direct.   Father open up a door for a job as well.   Father as they obey you ...  Manifest your word in their lives.   In Jesus name.   Amen,


 If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...