Friday, January 17, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "ANTHONY"

Hello my name is Anthony and in not ashamed to admit i have a drug addiction problem i am battling it once again. I had overcome it for nearly 8 yrs. Then i was overwhelmed with grief and sadness with the loss of my father and less than a year after that o got divorced then a month after that my mother (who was already disabled all my life with depression and anxiety) fell and broke her hip and layed in the floor for 5 days before she finally went to hospital and yes we knew... she was injured but we couldn't do anything cops and paramedics said she was competant and could make her own decisions. So now she is either in a bed or wheel chair and hasn't walked in almost a year and a half. While all this is going on my addiction has taken over i have lost my new girlfriend who i could spend the rest of my life with if i can get me together again. My kid doesn't want to b around right now of course i don't want him seeing me like this anyway. I am so lost nd need to find my self again so will call please pray for me im at a point of homelessness and everyone around me is an influence of my addiction i have pushed my family so far that im leaning on friends with the same addiction So i don't really consider them to b friends. I have only one friend and she is in the process of beating her addiction that's my girlfriend and she can't do it with me around so i been bouncing from place to place so i dont influence her. I just want my life back please send out a prayer request for me and possibly her to.. my name is Anthony her name is Lindsey. Thank you and god bless


Daily Moments With God Prayer
Anthony you have a call on your life. As I was reading your prayer request, I felt the anointing all over it. I don't know if anyone has ever told you that ... but I am telling you now ... you are called of God. Father right now I lift my brother before you. He is yours. He belongs to you. You have chosen him. Father it's time. It's time for him to step into what you have called him to do. So today we take authority. What has been controlling him ... can control him no more. Father he has chosen to lay it all down. For Father as he wrote this request ... he was laying it all down at your feet. He was openly confessing ... so that you can openly cleanse. Father take away the hurt, the pain, the depression and anything else that has driven him back to drugs. Father cleanse him. Father we bind up every demonic spirit that is telling him that he needs drugs and we cast it out. Cleanse his heart, cleanse his mind, and cleanse his system. Take it all out. Remove the desire Father. Father release to him your peace, your power, and your strength. The strength to overcome. Father send a friend. Someone who has been there and been delivered. Someone he can talk to that will be "real". Not just someone preaching about his problem and trying to tell him what to do ... but someone who has been there and done that and is now walking in complete and total deliverance. Someone that can be a source of strength to him. Father take Anthony's life right now and take this situation and turn it. Turn it for your glory. Turn it into a testimony of deliverance ... so that he can begin to bring others out. Father you said that you made man in your image and after your likeness. Father show him the "YOU" that is resident in him. He sees who he is .... But let him see who he is in you. In Jesus name. Amen.   Father we also lift up Lindsay before you right now. Thank you for giving her strength to also overcome. Use both of their lives Father for your glory. Lights in your kingdom. Lights that will lead others out of drug addiction into a relationship with you. In Jesus name. Amen.

If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...