Saturday, January 18, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "BELINDA"

ask you to pray for me to stand up in prayer with me in Jesus name that I may find a nice guy now for my marriage ....it's been a 2 years now since I have not come across one single believer of my age.....I am now being pushed by my family....but I believe that god will give me my hearts desire because he loves me. amen.

Daily Moments With God Prayer
Praise God Belinda.   But it's God's timing and His plan.    As you stay focused on God ... God will allow Him to see you.   You don't have to seek ... He shall find you.   Father thank you for Belinda.   Thank you for moving, manifesting, and touching her life.  Father as she sees you ... Father let the husband that you have chosen for her ... find her.  Father do what only you can.   As she puts her faith, hope, and trust in you ... Father reveal her to her husband.   In Jesus name. Amen. 

If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

1 comment:

true believer in jesus christ said...

thank you for your prayer it is wonderful to have the church at your fingertips this way to get multiple prayer for our various prayers to our heavenly father . praise this site in jesus name i pray amen

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...