Saturday, January 18, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "ANONYMOUS"

I am really goin thought right now but tryin so hard not to loose it I believe that God will not put no more on me then I can bear so please pray for my finance children health and etc I pray but not that much and I no I should be praying daily!!!!!!! God Bless please block my name from site thank you

Daily Moments With God Prayer
Thank you Father for moving and manifesting in her situation.  She is coming to you now asking for your help.  Father strengthen her now.   Help her now.   Provide for her now.  Father watch over her children.   Bring forth healing.   These are all your promises Father.  As she obeys you Father, we ask that you honor your word in her life.   In Jesus name.   Amen.  


If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...