Saturday, January 4, 2014

PRAYER FOR TODAY - December 4, 2013 (Inviting God Into The Situations Concerning Our Lives)

Father thank you.  Thank you for you said to come into your gates with thanksgiving and to enter into your courts with praise.   Father we love you.  We exalt you.  We praise you.   We worship you.  We trust you.  We believe you.  You are worthy Father ... You are worthy of  all the honor, the glory, and the praise.  

Father we come to you now asking that you meet the needs.  The needs in each of our lives.  Father where we need healing Father ... we ask that you heal.  Father where there is a financial need ... we ask that you provide.   Father where there is turmoil and stress ... Father we ask that you provide peace.   Father we can't do it.  We can't do it without you.  We need you.  Father we invite you in.   Into every situation concerning our lives and we ask you to move, manifest, heal, fix, provide ... whatever you need to do ... Father we ask that you do it in Jesus name.   Amen.  

7 comments:

Lakesha Bruce said...

God I trust you and I am standing on your word for God you are faithful and concerned about me. Amen

Unknown said...

Amen in Jesus name halelujah!!

Lakesha Bruce said...

Please pray for me and my 4 girls. We just got our lights back on now we are without heat. I am not employed and I am living in a state with no family. We are still press forward because I can smell the change in the air.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amen

Daily Moments With God said...

Father we lift up Lakesha and her family before you right now. Father we ask that you meet the need. Father help them now. Send forth what is needed now. Father send forth the money and send forth a job. Father her faith, hope, and trust are all in you. Do what only you can in Jesus name. Amen.

Lakesha Bruce said...

I cried this morning because O was woke up out my sleep because the propane gas man and his truck was at my house to deliver 100 gallons of gas paid for by community action. We have heat. Thank you for lifting my family up in prayer. Tonight we are warm. Praising the true and living God for the small things. The only reason I sent in my prayer request was because of the testimony you posted on Facebook. I stepped out on faith hoping you could get a prayer in for me and my family.

Daily Moments With God said...

Praise God Lakesha ... Amen and Amen. God is so good and so faithful. That's all He wants you to do ... "step out on faith". There are many more things that He is about to do in your life because He knows that you trust Him now. Amen....

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...