Thursday, January 2, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM ANONYMOUS

I don't know how God will work but my marriage is in disarray. My husband of 16 years has left 6 months ago and has gotten a 22 year old girl pregnant. His heart is so hard against me and I don't want my marriage to end. I wanta God to fix it. His way. Please pray for my peace and strength, for God to bring the joy of The Lord and life back to me. And for god to soften Chris's heart to the family he has left. 


Daily Moments With God Prayer
 Father thank you for moving in this situation like only you can.  Father we lift this marriage up before you right now asking that you move and manifest in it.  Father they need you.   Her husband needs to understand the covenant relationship that he has.  He first needs to come into covenant with you.   So Father right now we pray that he has an encounter.   An encounter with you and with your word.  Father help him to see and know who he is and what you have ordained for his life.   Father right now we ask that you heal this marriage and take care of each and every child.    Even the one yet to be born.  Don't let these children suffer based on what has happened in this marriage.   Father give this wife peace and strength.   Help her like only you can.    In Jesus name.   Amen.  



If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son has just received a new job and is doing his training , however at this place there are two individuals that don't like him but have senority since they have been there longer. My son had been applying to get this job for almost two years and God gave him this opportunity. I pray that God will help him and protect him and for those two men (which one happens to be his uncle and the other is married to my son's cousin) not in anyway jeopardize his job. My son may have to be trained by them and I pray that God will touch their hearts so that they may leave any personal problems out of work and they will be able to give him the proper training. I also pray that my son may come to the Lord and accept him as his personal savior and believe it in his heart that God will bless and protect him . Please pray for my son Ruben...

R. Lynn Moore said...

Father thank you for Ruben. Thank you for giving him the job he had been asking you for. Right now Father we pray that he recognizes the blessings that you have bestowed upon his life and surrender completely to you, your word, and your will. Father we ask that you shield him, protect him, and keep him at his new job. As he surrenders to you and your word ... let your word work for him. In Jesus name. Amen.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...