Saturday, January 4, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FOR "MAYO"

Please pray for me. I am having anxiety attack always. I am always praying so hard and I feel that I still need others' prayers. I am becoming pessimistic about my relationship with other people and especially to someone dearest in my heart. May I be reminded that God loves me most when everybody else neglect me and my effort to reach out. I want the joy of my heart be restored.. Thank you and God bless


Daily Moments With God Prayer
Father thank you for Mayo.  Thank you for the power of your anointing resting upon Mayo right now.  Father you are God.  Father we thank you that Mayo is free to relate to others.   Father thank you that Mayo's trust is in you and you alone.   Father thank you for moving, manifesting and allowing your plan to be seen in and through Mayo's life in Jesus name.   Amen.  


If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...