Friday, January 10, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "LISANN"

I would ask for pray for protection against new attacks of the enemy.  I feel that God is preparing me and mine for big breakthrough in curses on my finances which have affected every area of my life from where I live to how I support myself to my relationships.   this has been a battle for more than ten years but I have been aggressively as well as defensively standing on God's Word and authority and feel that I am finally free of these 'curses'.  these new attacks I believe are trying to make me go back to evil having control of my life.  Please pray in agreement with me to stop these now and give me strength to hold to the faith that these curses are broken and blessings are there instead in Jesus's name Amen

Daily Moments With God Prayer
Father thank you that Lisann is taking authority.  Authority over every evil attack of the enemy.  Father she is your child and she is grabbing hold of your word.   Your word works Father.   Father right now we bind every demonic force that is coming against her life.  We bind it up and cast it out.  Father we plead the blood of Jesus over her life, over her family, over her finances, and everything else that concerns her.   Father do what only you can in Jesus name.  Amen.  


If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...