Saturday, January 4, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "WENG"

I am requesting for your kind prayers...... i am currently recovering from cancer,Praise God! i am working overseas, but was terminated from work last Dec... I need your intervention thru prayers that I can get a job immediately for fear of my visa cancellation, to pay for a mountain of debts incurred while I was sick,and to remain strong in Faith that I will overcome all this hardships and be blessed abundantly in Family,health,career and finances. Thank you very much!
Daily Moments With God Prayer
Father thank you for Weng.   thank you for your anointing resting upon her life.  Father right now we ask that you meet every need.   Father pay every bill.  We praise you for the healing that has taken place in her body.   Now Father we ask that you restore employment to her.  Father do what only you can do.   Give her favor with you and with man.  Father manifest like only you can in Jesus name.  Amen.   



If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY- October 3, 2026 (Binding Up The Spirit of Delay and Commanding God's Blessings and Favor Come Forth)

Father thank you. Thank you for being on our side. Thank you for making a way where there has appeared to be no way. Thank you for divinely ...