I would like to request prayer for my marriage. It is in shambles and I know only God can fix it. My husband left the home six months ago and is wanting to divorce. I refuse to believe that is Gods plan for us. With humbled heart I pray that anyone and anything that is in the way of union be removed from both of our lives, any one or anything that isn't to strengthen are connection, our bond as husband and wife to be removed from both our lives. I pray that God speaks to us in was we can understand to give ourselves to one another again wholeheartedly and to be forgiving, patient, understanding and compassionate towards one another. Let us remember all the reasons we fell in love with one another and fall back in love with one another. Only you God can do these thing because you are who you say you are!!!! Send him home Lord to his wife and kids a better man than he left and ready to do what he was called to do in Jesus name I pray. AMEN
All glory and praises to God!!!
Daily Moments With God Prayer
Father we stand in agreement with this prayer in Jesus name. Amen.
If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html
Daily Moments With God Prayer is an online prayer ministry that is connected to the online ministry of Daily Moments With God which is ministered/written by R. Lynn Moore, author of "Spending Daily Moments With God” and “Shattering The Glass Of Fear and Walking Fully In Faith". You can visit the online ministry at www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com or on Facebook at facebook.com/RLynnMooreDailyMomentsWithGod. I am praying that each moment of your day is blessed in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRAYER FOR TODAY- October 3, 2026 (Binding Up The Spirit of Delay and Commanding God's Blessings and Favor Come Forth)
Father thank you. Thank you for being on our side. Thank you for making a way where there has appeared to be no way. Thank you for divinely ...
-
Father this is the day that You have made and we shall rejoice and be glad in it. Father today we will make our boast in You. It's ...
-
Father thank You. Thank You for Your Word. Thank You for Your power. Thank You for Your presence. Father we love you and we thank You...
-
Father thank You for a new day. Thank you for moving and manifesting today. Father You are God alone. You are our source and Yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment