Friday, January 17, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "E"

In need of prayer gave up on love a long time then I met an amazing man who swept me off my feet! After a wonderful year and half realtationship he syas he loves me but isnt IN LOVE with me! Im heartbroken...its been 3 months and I just cant seem to stop crying and move on! I just need some prayer I know I need to stay strong and keep moving forward but it just seems so hard doing that right now.

Daily Moments With God Prayer
It's hard because you have a soul tie.   Remember your soul is comprised of your mind, your will, and your emotions.   So he is tied to that.   What you are thinking, what you want to do, and how you feel.   So we have to pray that the soul tie be broken in Jesus name.   Father thank you for "E".  Thank you for moving and manifesting in her life.  Father she needs you.   She needs your peace and your comfort.  Father right now we pray that every soul tie is broken in her life right now.  Father we bind up the spirit of loneliness, hurt, and pain.  Father we pray that your spirit arise.   Arise in her.  Father we ask that you wrap your loving arms around her.  Comfort her now.   Let her know that you have a plan and your plan is perfect for her life.   Father overwhelm her with your peace and your joy.   Take her from this place of pain to your place of divine healing and restoration.   Father use her life for your glory and let her see her value in you in Jesus name we do pray.  Amen.  


If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

1 comment:

Lakesha Bruce said...

Thank you " E" for sharing your story. I needed this prayer as well. The soul ties; I learn something new now I know how to pray about my current situation. I am praying for you to this too shall pass.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...