Wednesday, January 1, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FOR "CASEY"

God requested my sister's presence to serve him on Sept. 10, 2013. I know she is happy with my family that is with god but truly miss her daily. Please pray that I can come to peace with her not being here to talk to. I miss her soooooo much. Patty, please keep talking to me because I miss you soooo much. I love and miss you Patty! Peace be with my sister and until we meet again!


 Daily Moments With God Prayer
 Casey ... I know how hard it is to lose the ones we love.   I miss my mother very much.   Father right now I ask that you wrap your loving arms around Casey.   Father this is not an easy thing.  Father she needs you.  She needs you to give her peace.  Father she needs you to strengthen her.  She needs you Father for understanding.   Right now Father we ask that you move internally.   Take her for a place of feeling lost to a place of knowing that her sister is not suffering ... instead she is resting.    Father take her from this place of sorrow.   Father only you can do that.   Father let the fruits of your Spirit be stirred in her life right now in Jesus name.  Amen.  



 If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...