Friday, January 10, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "MICHELLE"

First, let me begin by saying thank you. So often times we just dont have the words to pray. I have 3 boys, their ages are 13, 19, 24. My prayer is for them to find jobs and complete school. I worry about them in this world. I have planted the seed and I know GOD is moving. Please enlarge my territory and cover my family with the innocent blood of JESUS. I need so much for my family. GOD search my heart.

Daily Moments With God Prayer
Praise God Michelle.  God is faithful and He will honor the seeds of faith that you have placed within them.     Father we lift up Michelle and her boys before you right now. We ask that you watch over them, lead them, guide them, and keep them.  Father shield them and protect them.  Help them to know, see, and always do your will.  Father again we plead the precious blood of Jesus over each of their lives.  Father let their footsteps stay on your path in Jesus name. Amen.  



If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...