Friday, January 17, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "SHIRLEY"

my daughter crystal other day text me their dad is hitting our son n saying he wishes they were all dead meaning our kids not himself pls I get very upset 2know these things I'm last stage preg I don't no how I've copd wit news since last yr early I only hope in god my last hope I can now pray 4Jerome salvation I found 2 hard b4.   he doesn't want them wit me yet he acts and talks like he doesn't want them either pls help pray they fine pls


Daily Moments With God Prayer
Father we lift up Shirley's children before you right now. Father help them now. Father deliver them now. Father protect them now. Father they need you. They need your wisdom and your word. Right now Father we ask that you cover and keep them and let the physical and mental abuse stop. Father let them be in a place of safety. Father move an manifest like only you can to ensure that they are in a safe place. Help Shirley as well. Protect her during this pregnancy. Assure her that her kids are okay. Father move and manifest as only you can in Jesus name. Amen.


If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY- October 3, 2026 (Binding Up The Spirit of Delay and Commanding God's Blessings and Favor Come Forth)

Father thank you. Thank you for being on our side. Thank you for making a way where there has appeared to be no way. Thank you for divinely ...