Saturday, January 18, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "OBOSHIE"

Please i have lost my job, my husband has a two oncoming surgeries in February and March. I need a miracle, our daughter is in first year in college we need financial breakthrough to support her in Africa, we r suffering without job. I need favor and also get a perfect job to b able to do my church activities. Attacks from d devil wen I sleep either someone will cut my hair , dogs biting m.etc I had a dream my hair has been cut I lost my job d following week till now have not gotten any. Peace in my marriage. So I get scared to sleep at night Thanks

Daily Moments With God Prayer
Father we lift up Oboshie and her family before you right now.  We speak peace to her situation. Father help her.  Heal her.  Deliver her.  Father she needs you.  She needs your peace and your power.   Father we bind up every demonic force that is coming against their lives and we cast it down right now.  Father we ask for divine provision.  Provision for their household and provision for their daughters tuition.  Father bring forth a job that is after your heart.   Father go before her husband during these upcoming surgeries.  Father lead and guide the physicians hands.   Let there be no complications.   We pray for a quick recovery.   Father help them as only you can in Jesus name. Amen.  


If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...