Saturday, January 4, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "RACHEL"

My son has gotten himself into drugs...I've tried to help him but it started to destroy my marriage and family...I finally had to make him leave...I'm so broken...his addiction has destroyed me...I love him so much and worry something bad is going to happen to him...I'm so broken...I pray all the time...I tremble with fear and anxiety..


Daily Moments With God Prayer
Father give Rachel peace.  Father right now we lift her son up before you and ask that you shield him and protect him.  Father watch over him, cover him, and keep him.   He needs you Father.   Father we bind up every spirit of addiction that is ruling and reigning in his life and we command it to go now.   Father strengthen him to say no.   Father let nothing bad happen to him.  Again I ask that you cover, keep, shield and protect his mother as well.   Give her peace and let her know that everything will be okay with her son.   In Jesus name.   Amen. 


 If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY- October 3, 2026 (Binding Up The Spirit of Delay and Commanding God's Blessings and Favor Come Forth)

Father thank you. Thank you for being on our side. Thank you for making a way where there has appeared to be no way. Thank you for divinely ...