Saturday, January 18, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "SIMONE"

Dear Heavenly Father, I've prayed about this & I've asked complete strangers to pray for me...(I'm still feeling very lost,alone & mildly depressed)...please Father GOD please answer my prayers... I have a friend in my life who really needed my help financially. While she was away I took over her responsibilities & paid her bills for her. Recently since returning,she has treated me completely differently & that's because she is in a relationship. (I'm genuinely extremely happy for them). Unfortunately, I've been struggling financially &I feel like I'm a nobody. I went above & beyond for someone who doesn't care abt me or what is going on in my life. GOD please please please please hear my prayers. Please show me I matter. Please show me that YOU care....in Jesus name....Amen.

Daily Moments With God Prayer
Simone ... you matter.    I need to preface my prayer by saying ... YOU DO MATTER.   You went above and beyond to help someone.    God is pleased with you for that.    Unfortunately ... we can't control the actions of others.   Their responses or their attitudes.  All we can do is pray for them.   But understand ... God will bless you for what you did.   Sometimes it takes situations like these to help us understand the hearts of others so that we will know how to pray for them.   

Father wrap your loving arms around Simone right now.  Father she is your child and she went above and beyond to be a help.  Father heal her hurt and heal her disappointment.  Father let her know that you are well pleased with what she did.   Let her know that you will reward her.   Help her friend to know, see, and understand the hurt.  Father bring her friend into a deeper relationship with you so that she can know how to honor and respect the gift that you have given her in Simone as a friend.   In Jesus name.  Amen.   


If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...