Wednesday, January 1, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "ALEXIA"

I AM PRAYING AGAINST THE FORCES OF DARKNESS THAT HAVE BEEN IN MY LIFE. I M PRAYING FOR RESTORATION IN MY MARRIAGE. I AM PRAYING FOR A BETTER JOB THAT IS NOT AT NIGHT SO I CAN BE WITH MY FAMILY WITH GREAT PAY. I AM PRAYING FOR PEACE AND PERFECT HEALTH. I AM ALSO PRAYING FOR HOME REPAIRS IN MY HOUSE FOR THE FINANCES TO REPAIR MY HOUSE. I HAVE A LEAKING ROOF IN MY KITCHEN AND BATHROOM WITH MOLD BUILD UP. I AM PRAYING FOR MY FAMILY TO BE REUNITED AND NOT BITTER TOWARDS EACH OTHER. I AM PRAYING FOR MY MOTHER IN LAW AND HER BITTERNESS TOWARDS ME. I PRAY FOR A SOLUTION FOR HER AND I.


Daily Moments With God Prayer
Father we stand in agreement with Alexia's prayer.  Father heal, set free, deliver, provide, and fix what is broken.  Do  it now in Jesus name.   Amen.    


If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...