Saturday, January 4, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "GERALDINE"

Get closer to God, past my GED test soon,I'm suppose to get married next month but our finance isn't stable because I haven't worked in months due to my health and I also was in an accident. I believe that my God has worked this out for me, I'm asking would you touch in agreement with me that things will work in my favor. Please send me emails. Thank you so much and God Bless. +


Daily Moments With God Prayer 
Father thank you for Geraldine.   Thank you for moving and manifesting in her life like never before.  Father she needs you.   She needs you to move in her life and in her situation.   Father I stand in agreement with my sister.  Father favor her right now.  Bring forth everything that she has need of in this season of her life.   Father show her that you have her hand on her life and she has no need to worry in Jesus name.   Amen.  



 If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY- October 3, 2026 (Binding Up The Spirit of Delay and Commanding God's Blessings and Favor Come Forth)

Father thank you. Thank you for being on our side. Thank you for making a way where there has appeared to be no way. Thank you for divinely ...