Saturday, January 11, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "RONNI"

My prayer request is that there are so many things that I need from God right now. one is I'm asking God for many breakthroughs in my life financially physically and spiritually too. I'm asking God to just allow me to bloom where I'm planted at the church I'm in and that the forces that come up against me to make me want to leave would be abolished and broken. Three: I'm asking God to activate my gifts and to give me Holy Boldness to do the works of God for His Kingdom.

Daily Moments With God Prayer
Father thank you for the power of your anointing.  Thank you for moving and manifesting in Ronni's life right now.  Father you know the needs. Whether they be financial, physical, or spiritual ... you know them Father.  Father move and manifest in Ronni's life like only you can.   Father heal the hurt.   Whatever it is that is hurting within the ministry ... heal it now Father.   Father Ronni is ready.   Prepared and wanting and to see your gifts operational.  Do what only you can do through Ronni now in Jesus name.   Amen.  



If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...